Municipal Clerk: Sherry Mason
Deputy Municipal Clerk: Lauren Liquori
The Borough Clerk’s Office is a public service office that performs a wide variety of department functions and citizen services. The main objective of the Office is to provide prompt and courteous service to the citizens of Beach Haven. The Office, as required per New Jersey State Statute requirements, is responsible for the following:
- Administer Municipal elections
- Maintain a complete and accurate record of Borough Council proceedings
- Provide administrative support to Borough Council
- Record and maintain all vital statistics records (birth/marriage/civil union/domestic partnership/death) for the Borough.
- Click Here to learn more about applying for a Marriage License
- Click Here to learn more about registering for a Domestic Partnership.
- Issue Licenses such as Alcoholic Beverage, Bingo, Raffle and Amusement Games
- Issue Dog Licenses
- Serve as custodian of all official Borough records
- Prepare the Borough Code of Ordinances for codification
- Accept bids for proposals
BEACH HAVEN VOTERS:
District 1 Polling Place
Beach Haven Fire Co. #1
Bay Ave. & Amber St., Beach Haven
Vital Statistics Information
ALL COUPLES LOOKING TO APPLY FOR A MARRIAGE LICENSE MUST DO SO BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- Please be aware that Certified Copies (legal copy of your record) MUST BE REQUESTED, it will not automatically be sent to you after the event.
- To see what to bring For Your Appointment for a Marriage Click Here
Residential Block Parties & Special Event Information
Other Helpful Links:
Ocean County Clerk Office www.oceancountyclerk.com
N.J. Division of Elections www.njelections.org