ATTENTION BEACH HAVEN RESIDENTS
DO NOT put single stream recycling in plastic bags. They must be loose in your recycling can. Below are the ONLY acceptable items for Single Stream Recycling:
1) Plastic Bottles- Where the neck is smaller than the base of the container like beverage, shampoo/conditioner, laundry/dish detergent, milk jugs, condiments-ketchup & salad dressing.
2) Cans- Aluminum cans, steel, tin & empty aerosol cans
3) Glass bottles, jars, containers (all shapes, sizes & colors) Empty & rinse all bottles & containers
REMOVE ALL CAPS, LIDS & PUMPS & THROW IN TRASH
4) Corrugated cardboard boxes
5) Clean cardboard Pizza boxes
PLEASE FLATTEN ALL CARDBOARD BOXES
6) Mixed paper- Magazines, catalogs, paperback books, hardcover books with cover removed, junk mail (including envelopes), office paper, computer paper, school papers, newspapers plus inserts, brown paper bags, construction paper, wrapping paper, greeting cards.
DO NOT TIE OR BUNDLE PAPER
DO NOT BAG MATERIAL
ABSOLUTELY NO PLASTIC BAGS
The Borough will be issuing Beach Buggie Permits for the fall of 2013, pending beach conditions. For more information, contact the Police Department at 609-492-0505.
2013 TRASH AND RECYCLING SCHEDULE
H- Holiday ( No Pick Up)
S- South collection is Coral Street to Nelson Avenue & Commercial bottles, cans, mixed paper
N- North collection is Amber Street to Twelfth Street & Commercial cardboard
R- Residential Single Stream Recycling
BK- Bulk Trash BR-Brush Pickup
REMINDER: The Borough of Beach Haven does not pick up household hazardous waste. The placement of these items on the curb is not permitted!
MIXED RIGID PLASTIC RECYCLING PROGRAM
NON- ACCEPTABLE PLASTIC
Items must be brought to the North Recycling Center or the Southern Recycling Center Monday- Sat. 7:00 AM to 3:PM. Do not place at the curb with your single stream recyclables. For more information call 732-506-5047