Effective Immediately – EO 152 Governor Murphy:
Indoor Gatherings –limited to 25% capacity of room, never larger than 50 persons.
Outdoor Gatherings – have been increased to 100 people
Effective 6 AM on June 15, 2020 – EO 150 Governor Murphy:
All food and beverage establishments – are permitted to open and offer in person service at outdoor spaces providing they comply with the following guidelines:
- Limit capacity to a number that ensures all patrons can remain 6 feet apart from all other patrons at all times, except for those patrons with whom they are sharing a table.
- Ensure table seating individual groups are six feet apart in all directions.
- Patrons are allowed to walk through premises to use restroom, with masks in place.
- Allow an individual who is seeking take out rather than table service to enter the premises to place an order, make payment, and pick up food or beverages. (such individuals shall wear a face covering while inside the indoor premises of food or beverage establishments, unless they have a medical reason for not doing so or is a child under two years of age.)
- Courtesy tables allowed outdoors for take-out dining.
*Please keep in mind all outdoor areas must comply with Borough Noise Ordinance.
All Non-Essential Retail – can open to the public
- Limit the capacity to 50% of the maximum store capacity at one time
- Install shield guard between customers and cashiers
- Contactless pay options wherever feasible
- Provide sanitization materials to staff and customers
- Place signage at entrance and in store about maintaining social distancing
- Require employees and customers to wear cloth face coverings while on premises
Libraries are permitted to do curbside pickup
Effective 6 AM on June 22, 2020 – EO 153 Governor Murphy:
Swimming Pools are permitted to open
Salons & Barber Shops may re-open
Public and Private Social Clubs may re-open their outdoor spaces.
Organized sports to resume